Zwilling Meiji, 10" Chef's Knife
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high demand of these products, the shipment processing time is taking up to 3 weeks before the item is shipped.
Forged from remarkable expertise, the Kramer by ZWILLING Meiji knife series is a collaboration between ZWILLING J.A. Henckels and Bob Kramer, the first Master Bladesmith to specialize in kitchen cutlery.The potent core of FC61 fine carbide stainless steel is protected by 100 layers of nickel and stainless steel. Beneath its distinctive exterior, Kramer's distinctive etched ladder Damascus pattern provides added durability. Thanks to an innovative, ice-hardened process, the FRIODURx2 blades offer remarkable durability, sharpness, and cutting performance. The ergonomic charcoal Pakkawood handles have a complex curvature that mirrors the palm, ensuring a secure and supremely comfortable grip. Exquisite to hold and behold, the handles feature a decorative center pin handcrafted in Kramer's Washington workshop.Kramer by ZWILLING Meiji knives boasts 287 years of ZWILLING engineering prowess, Kramer's 19 years of forging experience, and 7 centuries of traditional Japanese craftsmanship. These unparalleled knives are built to last a lifetime.
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Designed to fit Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- Fabricated from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offer exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Mirror-polished blade have a distinctive etched ladder Damascus pattern designed by Kramer
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile
- Full tang construction provides perfect balance and superior durability so you can cut with confidence
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand-wash.