Zwilling Carbon 2.0, 10" Bread Knife
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high demand of these products, the shipment processing time is taking up to 3 weeks before the item is shipped.
The 10-inch bread knife will cut cleanly through bread, tomatoes, or anything else that’s tough on the outside, soft on the inside, all while minimizing tearing and crumbs. Effortlessly slice though a crusty loaf of sourdough and make neat cubes of ciabatta with this long, serrated blade.
Kramer Carbon 2.0 is Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer’s latest evolution in knife design. With a redesigned blade shape from bolster to tip, the Kramer Carbon 2.0 collection offers improved weight distribution and balance for more efficient cutting. Each knife features a new hand-shaped Micarta handle that is robust and sturdy and exceptionally hygienic. The handle design features stunning brass rivets and a Bob Kramer mosaic pin.
A material nearly lost to the home kitchen, straight carbon steel requires knowledge and care to maintain. In return, owners will be rewarded with a sharpness and keenness of edge that only straight carbon can deliver. Hand-finished with a 3-step process by the most skilled Japanese artisans, these knives boast impressive sharpness.
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- Straight carbon steel 52100
- Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- Special hardening process
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
- Double-tapered blade and tang
- Elegant micarta handle with brass rivets and Bob Kramer mosaic pin
- 61 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand-wash.