Staub Oval Covered Baking Dish, 9", Black
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high demand of these products, the shipment processing time is taking up to 3 weeks before the item is shipped.
Cook and serve casseroles, gratins, and more in this cast iron covered baker that can be used on the stovetop or in the oven. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. With a heavy weight, tight-fitting lid that retains moisture and tiny spikes on the lid interior that create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food, you can expect moist, perfectly cooked food every time you use this pan.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB specialty shape effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture and features tiny spikes on the interior that create rain-forest effect to return juices back onto food
- Lid features durable and decorative brass knob
- Chip resistant and dishwasher safe
- Requires no seasoning
- Made in France
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Dishwasher safe.